1. When will my HorsePlayer Rewards points balance be updated to reflect the wagers I have made?
2. Will my HorsePlayer Rewards points balance decrease if I cancel wagers?
3. What can I use my HorsePlayer Rewards points for? Is there a time limit for using my points?
4. How do I know if I am eligible for rewards points where I live?
Your rewards point balance is updated approximately every 20 minutes.
Yes, your balance will be adjusted accordingly.
For full details on the HorsePlayer Rewards program and prize list please visit the HorsePlayer Interactive Member Rewards page on our site. There is no time limit for using your points.
The information below is meant as a general guideline for Rewards eligibility as there are some exceptions to the rules listed below. Please call the HPI Call Centre if you have any questions regarding your eligibility.
Rewards Eligibility for Home-based Wagers (e.g. Phone, Internet, Mobile Devices)
To earn HorsePlayer Reward points and TOAs from phone, internet or mobile device wagers the customer must have a HorsePlayer Interactive account and reside in one of the following Home Market Areas (HMAs) as defined by the Canadian Pari-mutuel Association (CPMA):
1) Greater Toronto Area
2) British Columbia
5) Flamboro Home Market Area
6) Georgian Home Market Area
7) Grand River Home Market Area
8) Clinton Home Market Area
9) WEG/Flamboro Shared Home Market Area
To verify your Home Market Areas please call the HPI Call Centre at 1-888-675-8886
Rewards Eligibility for On-Track and Teletheartre Wagers
With some exceptions, any customer, regardless of where they reside, may earn Rewards points and TOAs when visiting one of the racetracks or teletheatres associated with the Home Market Areas listed above when using their HPI account.
Note: HPI customers residing in Quebec, Manitoba, Clinton collect rewards points and TOAs through internet, phone, or mobile devices only.